We are looking for security officers to work swing shift ( 3pm-3am ) on Friday and Saturday nights. Additional hours are available for those candidates looking for more shifts during the week.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Valid California Guard Card
- Ability to prove US citizenship or legal U.S Permanent residency
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work weekends
- Flexible work schedule
- Reliable transportation ( some sites are not accessible via public transit )
- Ability to pass physical fitness exam and drug test
- High School diploma or GED
Essential Functions of job duties:
- Perform walking patrols of job site.
- Document all activity in a written report that will be submitted to the client.
- Conduct foot patrols of client's property throughout the shift.
- Communicate with client and supervisor ( both oral and written ) regarding activities on the site.
- Deter illegal activity on the job site.
- Assist other members of the security team as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation - $12-$12.50 an hour, depending on experience. Opportunities for advancement are also possible for members of our team.