We are looking for security officers to join our team in the Milpitas area. The position that is currently open requires the candidate to work Saturdays and Sundays on a regular basis. Additional hours are available during the weekdays.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Valid California Guard Card
- Ability to prove US citizenship or legal U.S Permanent residency
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work weekends
- Flexible work schedule
- Reliable transportation ( some sites are not accessible via public transit )
- Ability to pass physical fitness exam and drug test
- High School diploma or GED
Essential Functions of job duties:
- Perform walking patrols of job site.
- Document all activity in a written report that will be submitted to the client.
- Monitor security and fire alarms and report any and all hazardous conditions.
- Communicate with client and supervisor ( both oral and written ) regarding activities on the site.
- Deter illegal activity on the job site.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation - $11-$12 an hour, depending on experience. Opportunities for advancement are also possible for members of our team.